Monday, March 30, 2009

The Trouble With Pictures

The trouble with pictures is that I just can't seem to remember to take them. I always think, after the fact, that I should have grabbed the camera. My Mom on the other hand always seems to have her camera ready. Most of the pictures of my family are due to her. Those last pictures of Micah that she posted were taken when he was just five days old! I didn't buy the CD of the pictures, so I had Mom use her scanner to post them. I can't believe a month has gone by already. On one hand it seems like just yesterday that we brought him home. On the other hand he is so ingrained to our family that it seems like we have had him forever.
I will be taking all three boys to have Easter pictures done sometime this week. If I don't pull all of my hair out trying to get three boys to sit in one spot, look at the camera, and smile all at the same time, then I will try to post them. I promise to do better Melissa!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Maybe I'm just a camera freak? I always have mine out, on the kitchen table or on the kitchen counter, so it is ready to go when I feel like snapping a picture.

Professional pictures are so stressful, aren't they?! Stay clean! Don't mess up your hair! No crying! Can't eat or drink until after the pictures! Fun, fun!!!