Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Back

Thanks to Mom for taking over my blog while I was in the hospital and recovering. Hopefully she will continue to post as she is much better with the pictures than I am. This is my first day at home by myself with the boys and so far everything has gone well. I am stealing a little break while Micah is sleeping, Jonah is playing the drums, and Noah is watching a movie. Yes, Micah does sleep while Jonah plays the drums. He has adapted very well to life in the Givens household. We are NOT a quiet family!
I can' t thank everyone enough (especially Mom) for all that has been done for us. Joe and I have decided that we have eaten better this week since coming home from the hospital than we have in the past nine months. The meals, help with the kids and house, and prayers for our family are very much appreciated.
I will try to post more about our adventures this past week as I get time today.

No comments: