Friday, March 13, 2009

S.C. Pollen

Today I am feeling like there is nothing good about springtime. Wednesday was such a nice day out that I kept all the windows open to let the fresh breeze blow through the house. Unfortunately I also let all of the nasty pollen blow through the house as well. We are all now walking around with stuffy heads, watery eyes, and sneezing every two minutes. Even poor little Micah has been sniffling and sneezing.
Yesterday I began noticing that the pollen was turning everything outside to that sickening yellow/green shade that everyone in the south recognizes as trouble. Hopefully the rain this weekend will clean the air a little and we will soon get some relief. As pretty as springtime is, I will be glad when it is over!

5 comments:

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

After my carriers laughed at how much I was sneezing yesterday morning, my boss came in and sent me home for the rest of the day. I in turn went home to garden, playing in the pollen even more. This morning I couldn't even talk when I woke up. Out of all the changes in my body since Tres, worse allergies is def my least favorite.

Holly and Tj said...

Oh how I miss those pollen soaked days in SC! We don't get that landmark of spring here in West Texas because of the lack of trees I guess.

Melissa said...

The girls and I have been sneezing and blowing our noses for about two weeks now. Not sure what we are allergic to, but must be something. My guess is mold, since our weather keeps going from hot to cold.

I do LOVE it when we can open our windows though. :)

Denise C said...

The pollen messes with us too. Brianna is sick again. She never really got over being sick a couple weeks ago and now I have it AGAIN. I just wanted to let you know that's why we haven't came to see Micah yet.