Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Words

Jonah has started saying many new words. He likes to copy anything he hears and give it his own version. The other day, Noah and I were talking about Uncle Tj and Aunt Holly. All of a sudden Jonah started screaming Tj, Tj, Tj, at the top of his lungs. I know he probably does not even know what he was saying, he just heard a word and tried it out, but it was just too cute. Noah says that it does not count as a real word because he hasn't said Uncle with it, but I have a feeling Uncle Tj will disagree.

2 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

Uncle Tj's response,"Ha Ha, he likes me more than you!" I told him that the next one would say my name first. To this he responds,"Next one, is Denise pregnant again?!" Got to love him!

Melissa said...

How cute!
LOL at "is Denise pregnant again?!" Got to love our brothers! LOL