Friday, September 19, 2008

Grammy's Boys

Right now I work one day a week, usually Mondays. My Mom has been great about keeping the boys for me while I work. They both love their Grammy and love spending time over there. She always manages to snap cute pictures of the two of them. Getting everyday pictures of my boys is something that I fall very short on. I always look back and wonder why I didn't have the camera out when they were doing something cute.
As you can tell from the pictures, Noah and Jonah usually play together very well. Please ignore the fact that Noah is in his boxers and Jonah is not wearing a shirt. We tend to have a somewhat relaxed dress code in our family.
I am so grateful that my Mom has been able to keep my boys so often. Noah and Jonah are very blessed to be loved so much by all the people in their lives. Even though I only work one day a week, I don't know if I would have continued working had I not known that my children were being cared for in a way that was equal to (or better) than I would have cared for them. It is nice to be able to go to work and concentrate on what I am doing instead of constantly wondering if my children are okay.
Thanks Grammy for loving these little boys...they sure do love you in return!

2 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

I sure do miss seeing Noah and Jonah every couple of days!

grammyjoan said...

And Grammy and GrandPa love nothing better than to spend the day playing with their boys. Our Lord had a way of returning gifts to us when we lose the ability to do certain things and I am so glad ours was the joy of the boys.