Thursday, September 25, 2008

Deer Season

I got my first deer of the season last night. I got two last year. No, I do not hunt, I tend to do better with my vehicle than most people do in a deer stand. Luckily, I was in Joe's truck last night so the damage was minimal. I was on my way home from Bible Study and the deer actually ran into me instead of me running into the deer. It hit on the driver's side door and you can barely see the dent. Unfortunately the deer did not fare quite as well.
I hope this is it for this season. My car can not stand another deer collision. I still have a dent in my front fender and am missing part of my grill from the last deer that I hit!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So do you keep it and eat it?

Denise said...

We do eat deer, but there wasn't much left of this one. I know, TMI!