Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dr. Visit

I just got back from the visit with my OBGYN. The baby is growing and is doing fine. I have still not gained any weight, but I have not lost any since my last visit either. I had a lot of blood drawn, and we should get the AFP test results back by the end of the week. The results indicated a need for further testing with both Noah and Jonah, so I am a little anxious about them.
They did an ultrasound and yes, the baby did cooperate. The technician was able to tell what we are having, but Joe isn't home yet, so I'm not telling all of you. You will just have to wait! A little suspense never hurt anyone.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's just not right!!!

You better post it as soon as Joe gets home. :-)

I'm guessing GIRL. And that is because I have two of my own and I think everyone should have one.

What is AFP?

Denise C said...

O I was so excited when I read that...now I'm just ancy to know haha. Congrats!!! I wish I could have an ultrasound next time I go, but they said I can't have one until I'm 20 weeks...which is 5 more wks!!