Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kid Updates

Noah is now allowed back outside. He is wearing his snake boots. Such a cute sight to see him running around outside or riding his tractor in just his boxers and boots. Sometimes he adds rainbow suspenders as well. If you happen to ride by my house, be sure to look!

Jonah is now cutting a new tooth on the bottom and one on the top. This makes seven in total. Unfortunately, he has decided to start grinding his teeth again. I am hoping he will stop when he gets used to these new teeth, that is what happened with the last two.

Sunday night was the first time I felt our newest little one moving. I was so excited that I woke Joe just to let him know. He pretended to be impressed, but I could tell he would rather me have waited until he could feel the baby moving before waking him again. I have an ultrasound today, so if this baby cooperates, we may know what we are having soon!

2 comments:

Denise C said...

I felt ours move a couple weeks ago. I thought it was so early and I wasn't convinced that was what I was feeling, but I read you feel it earlier the second time and start showing earlier.

Celeste said...

Take a pic of noah in his overalls and boots. I'd love to see it.