Thursday, May 28, 2009

Season's End

The strawberry season is drawing to a close the end of May. We made our final trip of the year to the Strawberry Barn yesterday. This time we met "the cousins" there. Joe's sister Sylvia has three girls. (Savannah, Susannah, and Christina) Her three girls and my three boys had a great time playing and picking strawberries together. I took lots of pictures, but they were with my phone. Hopefully the quantity of pics makes up for the lack of quality.

The big cousins, Noah and Savannah on the swings.


Look how big his feet are!!! Where did my baby go?


Oldest and youngest cousins, Savannah holding Micah on the swings.

Jonah, my fearless climber.

Yes, he is growling at me...I wanted him to smile and he wanted to be a tiger.


He really does love this tire swing!

His cheeks are not normally that big...they are stuffed with strawberries!

Christina...too cute for words.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, Micah is SO BIG!! Glad to see some pictures!!

Holly and Tj said...

Jonah and Cristian look so much alike it is crazy!