Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All Tuckered Out

Jonah loves working with Daddy so much that he never wants to stop for a nap. He usually just passes out wherever he his at, whether it is on the tractor or in a chair at the shop.
These pictures were taken back in December on a day that I was working and Joe was home with the boys. He would send them to my cell phone so I could see that Jonah was indeed taking his nap at his regular time, just not in his crib!
I am going to be returning to work next week (just one day a week). I will have to be sure and leave a camera with the babysitter(s) and maybe I will get some more cute snapshots. It sure helps to make the day go by faster.

3 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

that is too cute!

butterbean_girl said...

I have learned that nap time is soooo important. CJ can be very cranky without it.

Denise said...

Marsha,
I've learned that not only can baby get cranky without a nap, Mommy can also get cranky when baby has no nap!