Thursday, August 14, 2008

Updating

Thanks for all of your concern, I can't believe all of you are that interested in my mice! I know it has been a while since I posted. I don't know what happened, it is not like we have been incredibly busy, I guess I have just been lazy. Anyway, back to the mice. No, we have not been overtaken ... yet. Noah found a dead one under the pot rack in the kitchen, so I guess the poison did help some. However, they are not all gone. A few nights ago I saw one scamper across the living room floor. After two trips to Wal-mart, I finally got glue traps. So far the only thing I have caught is Jonah. Let me tell you, it is no fun scraping super sticky gel like glue off of a nine month old while trying to keep him from putting it in his mouth. Today I am going to try to make up for my lack of posting over the last week. Bear with me as I try to remember what we have even done!

1 comment:

Denise C said...

Glad you are getting some of the mice taken care of =)...ewww I can't stand mice =|