Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Prayer?

This morning I let Noah go out and jump on the trampoline while Jonah and I took the trash can out to the end of the drive. When we came back up to the house, Noah was jumping with all his might and flapping his arms like they were wings. He was jabbering away, which is perfectly normal for him as he talks to his imaginary friends all the time, but as I listened closer I realized he was talking to God. This is what I overheard:

"Are you ready? Are you sure you're ready? Okay Lord, here I come, I'm gonna fly up there and see you. Get ready now 'cause this next jump is gonna send me up there. Ready or not here I come! Well, maybe I will have to wait 'till next time, 'cause my wings ain't working out too good right now."

So I guess this means that we have the issue of where God lives straightened out, but I guess we are going to have to work on the visitation policy.

1 comment:

Denise C said...

That is so funny lol!