Thursday, August 28, 2008

Coupons

Everyone knows what a cheapskate I am, so every since reading on my friend Melissa's Blog about how she saves lots of money by using coupons, I have been dying to try it out. I went to the ladies meeting at Community Church Monday night (a great time) and they taught all about how to shop with coupons, what stores double coupons, and how to get the most for your money by using the ECB program at CVS. I was so excited to try it out! Well Joe brought home eleven coupons that he had gotten at work for $.50 off of 32oz Gatorade. Today I went to Bi-Lo where the Gatorade was on sale 4 for $5.00. I used my eleven $.50 coupons (which were doubled to eleven $1.00 coupons) so in the end, I paid only $.25 per Gatorade. Wow, I was so proud of myself! I now can't wait to get started on the CVS thing!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay!!! You are going to be so addicted to coupon-clipping and CVSing now! I'll email you some of the best blogs for this. Do you have Walgreens or Rite Aid?