Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mommy Attitude

Yesterday was a tough day for me. Nothing serious, just everyday life frustrations, but combine those everyday frustrations with pregnancy hormones and I turn into a bucket of tears. This happened on the way home from town yesterday. Noah was shocked that Mommy had pulled the car to the side of the road and was crying like an insane person. I tried to calm down and told him that nothing was really wrong and that I would be okay in a few minutes. Sure enough, it was not long before I got myself back under control and we were on our way again. As we were turning into the driveway, Noah asked me, "Mommy, is your attitude over now?" Through my laughter and a few more tears, I informed him that yes, my attitude was over. The last few weeks I have been telling him to watch his attitude so I guess he doesn't differentiate between good and bad attitude, it is all just attitude to him. I am so glad I have a four year old to keep me sane!

No comments: