Friday, May 16, 2008

Thank God for Music Downloads

I mentioned previously in this blog that Jonah is my music lover. This is Jonah and my Mom at her house. If you look closely at the picture you will see Jonah clutching Joe's cell phone to his ear. (Click on the picture and it will enlarge) This is the only way to get him to sleep when we are away from the piano at home. Joe has music downloaded onto his cell phone, so Jonah holds it close and drifts off to sleep. I know it seems crazy to have my child sleep with a cell phone instead of a stuffed animal, but somehow it works!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Whatever works!

Celeste said...

Tres is starting to be the same way!

grammyjoan said...

I'm going to have to polish up on all the words to the songs and get grandpa in on it for when the battery dies!