Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hunter's Visit

Today was a great day. It actually started out great because for the first time in a really long time, everyone went to sleep in their own bed last night and woke up in their own bed this morning. Hunter, my cousin Amber's son, spent the day with us. For two children who never really see each other that much, Noah and Hunter hit it off right away and went strong all day. They played and laughed for hours while Jonah just watched in amazement.
Tomorrow we are off to Edisto Beach for the weekend. Noah already has his bag packed. Unfortunately it only contains a bathing suit and about fifteen tractors. I have a feeling I will be up late tonight repacking. This will be Jonah's first time at the beach. I hope the water is warm enough to enjoy. If so, I will be posting pictures when we return Sunday.

No comments: