Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

As you probably know we went to the beach this weekend. We all had a great time, but I got really far behind on things at home. Tonight I fell like I am finally back on track.
We got to the beach around noon on Friday. They had just had rain, so it was very hazy and we did not get to go out to the water. We just lazed around the house and played cards. Saturday was a different story. The weather was beautiful and we stayed out on the beach all morning. This was Jonah's first experience with the ocean and since he HATES baths, I was unsure of how he would react. He was a little hesitant at first, but soon began to really enjoy it, especially the sand part! I know I promised pictures of Jonah's first trip to the water, but I don't have any. To tell the truth, I left the camera at the beach house and did not remember it until we were out on the beach and I was to lazy to go back up to the house and get it. I have come to realize that you tend to get slack about these things when it is not your first child. Spare me the lectures, please. I am sure there will be another chance this summer to get pictures at the beach.

1 comment:

Holly and Tj said...

Another successful trip to the beach without losing any eyes to the birds?!