Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sick Days

I have been struggling with my ears for the past two weeks and this weekend they finally got the best of me. I could hardly wait for the doctor's office to open up on Monday morning, enough was enough and I needed relief! Turns out I have an inner and outer ear infection in both ears and my left eardrum is perforated. The doctor gave me antibiotics for the inner ear infections and ear drops for the outer ear infections. As of right now, I have been on the medicine for 24 hours and I really don't feel much better. Hopefully some of the pain will be gone by the end of today. I'm sure my family is hoping and praying for my relief soon as well. I sure do get crabby when I don't feel good!
**UPDATE** Ears are no better. I went back to the doctor today (Friday) and he gave me a new antibiotic. I should be much better soon!
**LAST UPDATE** Sunday Evening...Ears much better. My family is much happier!

4 comments:

butterbean_girl said...

OUCH! Hope you get well soon!

Melissa said...

Aww! I hope you feel better soon! Now you can truly have sympathy for your kiddos when they get an ear infection.

Denise said...

Neither of my boys have ever had an ear infection. Praise The Lord! I don't know how small children survive though them. No wonder they scream all the time. I would too if I thought it would help any!

grammyjoan said...

There is nothing better when you have an ear infection than to hear a baby screaming in a shrill voice!!!!! Hope it gets better soon!