Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to Aunt Holly! We hope you have a great day celebrating with your family here in SC. Too bad Uncle Tj has to be in NC, but hopefully being with your Mom and Dad will make up for that! Here is a special message from Noah...
You are the bestest. I wanna cook you a birthday cake but my cooker isn't real. Me and Jonah like bugs. I got so many toys. You can come and play with all my toys. I have a lot of snakes. They are just pretend snakes. Me and Jonah love ladybugs, like 'em I mean, well like 'em and love 'em.
I'm sure Jonah feels the same way, he just can't articulate it yet! Anyway, we all agree with Noah on one thing; you are the "bestest" and we love you. Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

Thank ya'll SO much! I really enjoyed dinner at Mom's and all the entertainment Noah and Jonah provided!

Celeste said...

I can't view your blog so I'll wish you a Happy Birthday from here. Hope it was a great one. Let us know next time ya'll do something and I'll bring Tres. Love Ya!!

Celeste said...

I can't view your blog so I'll wish you a Happy Birthday from here. Hope it was a great one. Let us know next time ya'll do something and I'll bring Tres. Love Ya!!