Sunday, December 6, 2009

Home Alone

My Mom watched ALL of the kids ALL night last night so Joe and I could have some time alone. We dropped off the boys about 6:30, went to dinner, and then finished our Christmas shopping. We got home about 11:30 and that is when the fun really started...

There is nothing like a husband and wife spending a romantic night at home alone. No crying for a sip of water, no begging to stay up for just one more minute, and no babies in our bed. Instead of running around tending to children, we spent the night running around catching our mouse!

Bet you didn't think that was what I was going to say now did you!! Now I am off to go get the boys and begin the Sunday morning rush to get ready for church. Thanks Mom for babysitting!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So did you catch it?

grammyjoan said...

I don't know if we had the most excitement and fun or you and Joe did! I took pictures; did you?

Denise said...

LOL!
Yes, we caught it, dropped it, and caught it again.
No, we did not take pictures!