Friday, December 4, 2009

Snow

No, this is not my house. Holly sent me this picture this morning of her house in Texas. Yes, it is covered in snow! As soon as Noah got out of school, I showed the picture to him. I just knew that he would be amazed at snow in Texas. I said, "Noah this is Aunt Holly's house." Noah looks at the picture and says, "It is not a very good picture is it?" I said, "That isn't the point! Can you tell what her house is covered with?" Noah's response? "It looks like bricks."

I guess snow in Texas isn't as exciting to a 5 year old as it is to me.

1 comment:

Michelle Bryan said...

One thing that you don't have to worry about with that child is him lying. You should thank God for that. He is brutally honest about everything and the great thing about it RIGHT NOW is he is innocent with his honesty too. Just pray the other two do as well with that (as hard as that thought is to swallow).