Friday, December 4, 2009

EEEKKKK!

Remember July of last year when I thought I saw a mouse in the house? Remember when I wasn't taken seriously and the mouse problem multiplied? Remember when I thought we were done? Well, it is nearly a year and a half later and they have returned!
Joe brought in wood for the fireplace last night and obviously a little critter came in as well. It ran across the living room floor this morning nearly scaring me and Noah to death. Of course Jonah is in there right now trying to convince it to come back out of the wood pile and eat his cracker. I have no idea what I will do if he succeeds. I am off to buy more glue traps and metal traps and poison and whatever else I can find to get rid of a mouse before it turns into me having to get rid of many mice.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm remembering your mice stories well. I saw one twice in our garage these past few weeks. The other night I found where they had made a nest in the armpit of a stuffed animal that was in the garage sale pile. GROSS!!!!! There were no babies in there, so we threw it away. I keep telling Tony to buy mouse traps, but so far he hasn't.