Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Customer Service...Take Two

Sorry to take so long to post again, but I do have a good excuse! The day after I posted about my luck with customer service, my Internet went out again. This time nothing I tried brought it back up. When I called the ISP, they said they were really backed up (How does that happen when they had four people willing to come out and fix the problem just the day before?) and would not get someone out to my area until the next week...AKA today. The repairman installed a new modem, seems mine had fried. I will try to update everyone on what has been happening this past week but it may have to wait until the kids are in bed tonight. Speaking of bed....Both Noah and Jonah are putting themselves to sleep, in their very own beds, before 8:30 every night, and sleeping ALL night!!! Micah still needs some help getting to sleep, but once he is down, he too sleeps ALL night. Whoo Hoo!

3 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

You seem to have trained them well. I wish Tj knew that trick, he always falls asleep on the couch!

Melissa said...

How awesome your older boys are putting themselves to sleep!! That is always a great accomplishment for a parent!

butterbean_girl said...

We're getting ready to put CJ in the big girl bed so the crib will be ready for the new baby. I've been talking to her about it and showing it to her. I hope the trasition goes smoothly.