Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back To Work

Thursday was my first day back to work since having Micah. I was not sure that I would even have a job to go back to since there have been recent layoffs. However, my boss called a few weeks ago and asked if I would be willing to come back. I did not really have a strong desire to return to work, but was not vehemently opposed to it either, so I decided to return for one day a week.
One day week is not really even enough to classify as a real job. I'm not even sure how long it will last. I do enjoy getting out of the house for a few hours without the kids, but I still maintain that my real job is being a Mom.
Noah and Jonah love their new sitter. Micah has not complained, so I guess that means that he is okay with her as well. The best part is that after spending nine hours with my three boys, the sitter was willing to come back this Thursday so that I could go to work again!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is an awesome arrangement you have!
We decided yesterday that I wouldn't babysit anymore after #3. I feel so tied to the house when I when I babysit, and I feel like my kids miss out on certain things that other SAHMs can take their kids to. We'll see how it goes!