Thursday, June 11, 2009

Attn: Aunt Holly & Uncle Tj

I don't know how on earth this happened, but I have something that I think must belong to you. Sure, I gave birth to Jonah...I have pictures and a scar to prove it. But in light of recent developments, I think there must be some mistake.

1) He has Uncle Tj's "evil-knievel" tendencies. Recently I caught him sitting on the lazy susan that is built into my dining table. He was having Noah spin him around and around as fast as it would go. Every time Noah stopped spinning the table, Jonah started screaming.
2) He has Aunt Holly's mild/moderate case of OCD. If a room has a door, it HAS to be shut.
3) He has Aunt Holly's middle child syndrome. Although he could have gotten that from Joe.
4) Look at these pictures and tell me that he doesn't look exactly like Uncle Tj's baby pics!
Even though all of this evidence points to that fact that he must be yours, don't even think about coming to collect him. You will never be able to afford my finders fee. We will allow visitation anytime, provided you don't influence him any more than you have already done!

6 comments:

butterbean_girl said...

Two little cuties!

Holly and Tj said...

Glad to know that we have added some variety to your life! Too bad we aren't there, I'm sure we could teach him a few other things as well!

Melissa said...

Wow, he does look like TJ! Maybe TJ will have a daughter that looks like you. :)

Denise said...

Melissa,
What would be even better is if they had one that acted like me!! HAHAHAHAHA

Holly and Tj said...

Denise, you are one of a kind!

Denise C said...

He looks alot like TJ...I can't believe how much he resembles TJ!!