Monday, February 23, 2009

Our Baby This Week

Our baby has really plumped up this past week. I am measuring a little large, so I think that this may be my biggest baby yet. Noah was 7 pounds 9 ounces and Jonah was a tiny 6 pounds 7 ounces. The baby center website says that our baby should weigh about 6.8 pounds and be over 19 1/2 inches long. His organs have matured and are now ready for life outside of the womb.
My NST went well this morning. I have to go back Thursday morning for my LAST ONE. Then Friday morning at 8:00, we will be welcoming our newest little boy into the world. That is of course if my body decides to cooperate and I don't do something crazy like go into labor before then. I really don't think that is going to happen, I feel too good right now. However, our bags are packed and we are ready to go whenever this baby is ready to come!

2 comments:

butterbean_girl said...

Soooo excited for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to meet the newest addition!
Marsha

Melissa said...

I just can't believe it is already time for this new baby. You are going to have your hands full with three little ones! I hope you still have time to post pictures and cute little stories. :)