Thursday, February 5, 2009

Getting Back On Track

I know, I know...I have been slack on posting lately. We have had quite an interesting few weeks combined with some computer problems and I just have not gotten around to posting anything. So much time has passed since I did this that I am not even sure how to begin, but I will try to post several times this evening and get everyone caught up on what has been going on in our lives. For right now, I will start with our name the baby poll. It seems that my favorite pick is the winner, but we still have not officially decided on a name. Joe still has not relented to Micah Joseph, and I just can not tolerate the names that come from truck parts. That being said, I would love to have suggestions about how to actually choose a name that we both can agree on.

4 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

Good to have you back again! Missed you!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Email me some time soon! How about Micha Fuller, or Micah Eaton? Either is cute! :) I argued with Derrick the whole time I was pregnant with Emily! LOL Let me know if you have had your shower, or what you need for the new baby! Love you- Peggy

Denise said...

Hey Peggy,
My e-mail is still not working right. I need to call the tech support, but who has time to sit on the phone with them for two hours while it gets fixed? Hopefully it will be up and running soon!

grammyjoan said...

I am so glad you have added to my day again with your entertaining blogs. Good to have you back online again.