Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Baby This Week

Our baby should weigh about six and a half pounds and measure a little over nineteen inches from head to heel. I'm not sure if he is going to have hair or not, I have had quite a bit of heartburn, but that could just be an old wives tale. I am having Braxton Hicks contractions much more frequently...especially at night. The baby is still as active as ever. Today at my appointment for the NST they had a hard time finding the heartbeat because the baby kept squirming around. Dr. Cannon still has hopes that I am going to hold out for the 27th of February. I feel really good today, so I just might make it. I go back to see him on Thursday and of course he will re-check everything and go from there.
I think everything here is just about ready for the baby. It's a good thing too, because this baby is just about ready for us! Mom came by last week and helped me get all the clothes ready. I have plenty of diapers and the milk has already arrived. I know, TMI! The only thing I have left to do is finish packing the bag for the hospital. I hope to finish that tonight. I just realized that I have to pack bags for Noah and Jonah as well. This is going to be Jonah's first night away from us. I really should have prepared myself for this. Hopefully I will not be in the hospital but for two nights.

No comments: