Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Slow Down

Thursday is Noah's last day of school and as much as I am longing for the care free days of summer to be here, I just want to scream for time to "SLOW DOWN!" This school year went by way to fast and I am not ready for him to graduate Kindergarten yet. My baby can not be that old already.
Where did the past six years go? It seems like only yesterday that Joe was handing me our precious baby boy.



Can it really have been that long since I saw this beautiful face for the first time?



What happened? How did I let time get away from me?



I remember leaving the hospital and thinking that the nurses were crazy. They were letting us leave and we had no idea what we were doing! I can still feel every bump from that first ride home. I was sure that Noah was going to break before we got him home.


Now we are facing Kindergarten graduation and although I am not afraid that every little bump will break him, I still think those nurses were crazy. We still don't know what we are doing. I am trying to hang on to that little baby for as long as I can while trying to prepare him for the day that I have to let him go.

2 comments:

grammyjoan said...

Wow, I hadn't seen these pictures in a long time. Noah is growing into a wonderful little man, I am so proud of the job yall are doing as parents.

Melissa said...

Well for two people who don't know what they are doing, you are sure doing a great job!

R graduates from Kindy this week too, and I'm hoping I can hold it together during the ceremony!!