Friday, May 21, 2010

Graduation Night

Noah graduated from Kindergarten last night.  He looked so cute in his cap and gown and we were all so very proud of him.  I managed to keep the tears (mostly) at bay.  Pomp and Circumstance almost did me in..but I held it together!


After graduation, the family (all 16 of us!) went out to eat at Cracker Barrel (Noah's choice).

We had good food, lots of laughs, and interesting conversations.
 This morning, we slept in until nearly 8:00! 
YAY SUMMER VACATION!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is precious. I am honored that you invited me to share some of these moments with you. I am so looking forward to the baptismal service. Noah is growing up in the nurture of the Lord. Praise God!!
Bro. Larry

grammyjoan said...

I think everyone had a great time,
we're so proud of that little guy. Love you Noah!