Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Say It Ain't So!

Micah had his four month check up today. As I sat there in the exam room waiting on the doctor to come in, I found something in Micah's mouth. Yep, he is getting his first tooth! SLOW DOWN ALREADY!!!! It's to early...I'm not ready...but, I guess this isn't about me at all.
In other Micah news, he continues to thrive. He weighs 16lbs. 1oz. and is 25 inches long. He got nasty vaccines today but only cried a little. (Too bad Noah doesn't take a few lessons from him.) He is right on track with all of his "four month accomplishments" such as controlling his head movements, grasping for objects, vocalizing, and sitting with support.
The doctor seems to think that as blue as his eyes are, they are going to stay blue. That is very interesting to me as I have brown eyes, Joe has green eyes, and both of our other boys have eyes the color of chocolate! Micah is going to really stick out with his blue eyes...especially since his hair has a hint of red. Where did Joe and I come up with a red haired, blue eyed baby?

3 comments:

grammyjoan said...

And you are planning to nurse him for how many more months ???? Ouch!!

butterbean_girl said...

I know you are so happy and thankful that he is not having all of the tummy and skin issues like Jonah. I'm praying my new little one is blessed with an easy time of everything. I stop and think how blessed I am that CJ is as healthy as she is compared to some other children, but it is still very hard to watch them put up with the slightest of aches and pains.

Melissa said...

How fitting he gets his first tooth a few days after Noah lost his first baby tooth.
16 lbs! WOW!