Monday, July 27, 2009

Paging Dr. Jonah

1. Yes, this is exactly what it appears to be.
2. Yes, we have all had colds recently.
3. Yes, Jonah does like to go through my kitchen drawers.
4. Yes, children do try to copy everything we do.
5. Yes, Noah is a great big brother.
6. Yes, they keep me laughing all day.
7. Yes, Micah was his next victim patient.
8. Yes, Noah now calls the turkey baster a big booger getter.
9. Yes, I gave in and let them keep the turkey baster.
10. Yes, I know that I have the greatest job in the world.

2 comments:

grammyjoan said...

I'm still laughing...... I can see it like they're right in front of me and yes, I believe that Jonah will always be the one in charge!
Look out Noah and Micah!

Holly and Tj said...

That is hilarious! Maybe something will come of this and we will have a doctor in the family... or a torturer!