Monday, July 27, 2009

VBS Closing

Last night was the closing program for this year's VBS at church. The boys really enjoyed bible school this year and I really enjoyed teaching. I could not have been any prouder of Noah than I was last night. He went up on stage to say his verse and sing his song like a pro. Jonah even walked up to get his certificate all by himself. As you can see, they all brought home lots of VBS goodies. More importantly, they brought home a few bible verses and the knowledge that God loves them. Yeah VBS!

2 comments:

grammyjoan said...

Yep, I am really proud of the boys also. We really enjoyed the closing program, it's so good to see all of the other children growing up;especially in the Lord!

Holly and Tj said...

I miss VBS! That was always my favorite part of the summer, you know besides no school. Glad the boys had fun and learned some things too.