Friday, July 10, 2009

Mobility

And now he rolls! It may seem insignificant but is actually an important milestone. Micah has taken his first "step" towards independent mobility.
He experimented with mobility last week but I have a sneaking suspicion it was not so independent. I left Micah in the swing for just a minute while I ran to the bathroom. When I emerged (to the sounds of Jonah saying uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh) I found Jonah laying on his back on the floor in front of the swing with Micah laying face down on top of him. Upon shrieking "What on earth happened" calmly asking what happened, Jonah replied, "Him jumped".....Yeah, I didn't think so either.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Funny! I remember when you put up that video of Jonah after he fell out of the swing.

Holly and Tj said...

I love how calmly you reacted!