Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Babysitter

Since Mom is going to Texas to visit T.J. and Holly for a few weeks, I had to get a fill in sitter. I only work two days a week at the most, so I have never really had to rely upon anyone but my mom. Kellie Mixson said she would be willing to help me out. This morning was the first time I left the boys with her. She has two boys, a three year old and a one year old, so I was sure that she would be good with the kids. However, I was a nervous wreck this morning wondering how Noah would react to a new environment and if Kellie would be able to handle Jonah. I even typed up and printed out three pages of instructions for her. I had to force myself not to call all day to see how they were.
When my day at work was finally over, I rushed to go get them. She still had all of her hair, and agreed to keep the kids tomorrow, so Jonah obviously was not too difficult. I should not have worried about Noah even for a minute. He cried all the way home because in his words, "I wanted to live there forever." They must have had a busy day because both boys were asleep before 7:30 tonight. It is such a relief to find someone who will take care of my babies that way. Now I can go to work tomorrow and actually concentrate on what I am doing.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank God for Moms and great babysitters!