Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

It's 5:oo on Easter Morning and as soon as I post this I am headed to bed. Joe and I have been up all night with Jonah. I gave him a bottle of formula yesterday evening and it did not go well. He threw up all night to the point that he stopped breathing several times. We were on the verge of calling 911 at about one this morning. I think the worst of it is over now. Jonah is asleep on Joe's chest. We still aren't comfortable with having him out of our reach.
I really wanted to attend sunrise service this morning, but it does not look like it is going to happen. I will not be able to stay awake, and I do not want to drag Jonah out. He probably will need to sleep more than either myself or Joe. I think his little body is exhausted. I hope we will be doing better this afternoon so we can take Noah to Aunt Rita's house. He is really looking forward to hunting eggs.
Easter sunrise is my favorite event. It is a moment filled with such hope. I pray that each of you are blessed this Easter. HE IS RISEN!

No comments: