Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Greatest Gift

♪♫•*¨*•♫♪Praise God from whom all blessings flow♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts♪♫•*¨*•.
.•*¨*•♫♪Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸
¸.•*¨*•♫♪...♪A-men!!!.♫•*¨*•.¸.♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

If you have not already heard the news...Noah asked Jesus into his heart today!!!!
We were on our way home from school, singing songs back and forth when Noah all of a sudden says, "Momma, I want to ask Jesus into my heart so that I can be a Christian." I asked him if he was sure and all of the other questions that let me know that he truly understood what he was doing. I did not want to have another juice and cookies conversion. After realizing that he truly was ready and understood what he wanted, I drove to Grammy and Pa's house so that we could all pray together.
I am brought to tears of joy to know that even through inevitable death, I will never be permanently separated from my child. Tonight I am full of peace, comfort, and unspeakable joy. All I can say is that God is good. Hallelujah!!!

3 comments:

grammyjoan said...

I always knew there was no greater joy to a parent to see a child born again, know I know the joy of a grandchild getting saved. Praise God, He is so good!

butterbean_girl said...

That is wonderful news! My prayer is that all of our children will be mighty Christians. In this world but not of it!

**TRACY** said...

What a great day for you, Noah and your family! So excited for you.