Saturday, February 27, 2010

Circus Fun

Instead of a traditional 1st birthday party we decided to take the family and a few friends to the circus to celebrate Micah's big day. The kids (and adults) had a great time and thankfully my Mom took lots of pictures. I had great intentions of taking pictures. I brought my camera and even figured out how to turn it on, only to realize that the internal memory was full and I had forgotten my memory card. I could not decide which pictures I wanted to include here, so I made a slide show of all of the favorites. Enjoy!



1 comment:

grammyjoan said...

Denise, what a great idea to put the pictures on this way, you did a great job! Your really made a good effort to bring the camera this time; you're getting better. I'm glad I could take pictures, I enjoy doing it and the circus was really pretty fun.