Saturday, February 27, 2010

Micah Joseph Givens



















To Micah...my unexpected blessing from God,
I can't believe that it has been one year already. I will never be able to put into words what a joy that it has been to have you in our lives this past year. I knew as soon as I saw your first smile that you were going to be a charmer.
This year you have learned how to roll, learned how to crawl, and learned how to pull up to a standing position. You still have no desire to walk, but that is fine with me. I love seeing your cute little self crawling cross the floor faster than most people can run.
I love the fact that you were a cuddly baby and still are the cuddliest of all of my boys. Your chubby little arms wrapped around my neck has to be one of the best feelings on earth. I look forward to watching you grow this next year.
Happy Birthday to my beautiful blue eyed baby boy!
Mommy loves you!!

1 comment:

grammyjoan said...

Happy Birthday Micah, love you!