Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Givens

Baby Givens "saw" the doctor for the first time today and got a clean bill of health.  So far everything is progressing nicely.  My actual due date is November 19th, but because this will be a repeat cesarean he or she will be here earlier than that...probably on the 13th, but depending on the hospital schedule that could change.
I am feeling so excited.  Although I am having quite a bit of nausea, I am loving every minute of this pregnancy.  I am sure that November will be here before I can blink and I will wonder where the time went, so I am trying to enjoy every day that this baby is still growing inside me.

2 comments:

butterbean_girl said...

To use CJ's favorite new word, AWESOME!

Denise C said...

That's good to hear!! I don't go to the doctor until the 20th. I am having nausea ALL DAY LONG. It's kind of hard to enjoy anything when I'm miseralble lol.