Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday...

...to my SEVEN year old!

I can't believe that it was seven years ago that your Daddy and I brought you home from the hospital.  You have grown into such an interesting boy, a great big brother, and the best seven year old that we could ever ask for.

This year a new world was opened up to you as you discovered Lego's.  You spend hours creating machines, buildings, robots, and space ships.  You have your Daddy's mechanical mind and you amaze me how quickly you pick up on things.

You favorite part of school is art class and math is your best subject.  Just the other day you tried to stump me with a math problem.  You said, "If I walked two quarters of two miles then how many miles would I have walked?"  I really do not know where that comes from.

You asked Jesus into your heart this year and it was a proud moment when Daddy and I watched you be baptized.  You always remember to say your prayers and often remind us when we forget.  It is so neat watching you grow in the Lord and desire to do His will.

You are my "rule follower".  You want to understand the rules and don't like it when people (especially your brothers) break them.  You like to make up your own rules as well!

You bring joy to our lives every day and we can't imagine a world without our Noah.  Happy Birthday to my seven year old!

1 comment: