Sunday, August 1, 2010

Journey

I have been thinking a lot lately about my Christian walk.  Specifically where it is at now compared to where it was in the past and where I want it to be in the future.  I think that life is a series of twists and turns, mountains, and valleys.  My Christian walk has been the same way, a mixture of good and not so good with little surprises thrown in along the way.
I recently started a new blog called Journey to chronicle my own path.  It is a blog for my revelations about life, God, and myself. 
If you attend Women's Devotions with me at church or are in my Sunday school class, the themes may seem familiar.  Hopefully in the future I will be able to get myself in gear so that I can post to the blog before we have our devotions, and you will be able to prepare for the discussion ahead of time.

No comments: