Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Girls, Girls, And More Girls

If you ask anyone in my family, they will tell you that I have had a major case of baby fever recently.  This was triggered when I visited a friend in the hospital who had just had a baby and was compounded when I realized that my "baby" is sitting up and on the verge of crawling...not really a baby any more in my opinion.
Noah and Jonah both have their own opinions on having another baby.  Noah has put in his order for a girl.  If you ask Jonah if we should get another baby, he violently shakes his head NO!
This week I filled in for two days at Noah's school.  They put me in a room of ten three year old GIRLS.  NO BOYS!!!  I nearly went crazy trying to figure out how to tie scarves, attach hair bows, and clip those stupid little barrettes so that they actually hold hair.
I have now been officially scared out of trying for number four...a least for a little while!  What would happen if we ended up with a little girl?  I would be so in over my head.
Hopefully the pain of subbing is like the pain of childbirth.  Time may soften the memories and one day I may will once again experience baby fever.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, girls are so much fun! That is when they aren't sassing, yanking their bows out, cutting their hair, uninviting friends from their birthday party, and screaming at the top of their lungs. :) JK I LOVE LOVE LOVE having girls, and you would too.