Saturday, September 5, 2009

Velcro And Laces

Noah still can't will not tie his own shoes. It has not been a big deal up until now because he either wears Crocs, Velcro closing shoes, or I tie his laces for him. Since Noah will be starting school next week, it is starting to be an issue and I was hoping to finally have him perfect the art of shoe tying before school started.
We went shoe shopping this week for new school shoes. Every style that Noah picked out had two versions; Velcro for up to size two and then laces for the larger sizes. Of course Noah is in the larger size!
So I say to Noah, "They just don't have Velcro in your size, do you know what this means?"
Noah replies to me just as serious as he can be, "Yes Mam, we're just going to have to shop at another store!"

2 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

If only we could all use such matter of fact simplicity in life!

grammyjoan said...

Makes sense to me!!!!