Sunday, April 26, 2009

Strawberry Barn

We made a trip to the Strawberry Barn on Friday. My Mom went with us as I was not sure about taking three kids by myself with a bum leg. (Added bonus...since Mom went I have pictures!) The kids really had a great time. Noah and Jonah played on the playground for a while before we headed out to the field to pick. Micah pretty much just hung out around my neck in his sling or in my Mom's arms. As you can see from the pictures, Noah was a great picker. He nearly filled the basket all by himself. Jonah picked a few as well, but none of his made it to the basket!


Jonah and Noah playing on the train

Noah swinging...dirty feet and all


Jonah's favorite was this tire swing
One of Noah's many handfuls that filled the basket
Jonah going in to find the perfect one

First Bite


Yummy!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks fun! Our strawberries aren't quite ready yet up here!