Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Baby This Week

Our baby is approximately the length of a carrot. I am beginning to feel like he is practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements have turned into full-fledged kicks and nudges. I have not yet discovered any pattern to his activity. In other developments, our baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.
I have still been doing well with my blood sugar levels and blood pressure. I am having a lot of back pain. The doctor seems to think that it is pregnancy related sciatica. I'm not sure that is the case, I just know that it hurts to move. Luckily, I have a husband who takes very good care of me and helps out a lot. I really don't know how single mothers make it through the day. They have my utmost respect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very lucky Joe is so good about helping out, and that you have been able to stay at home with the boys! It is not easy working full time and it is hard! LOL

Melissa said...

I don't know how single moms do it either! I'm glad we live in a generation where husbands helping out is almost expected. :) Don't get my mom started on this though...