Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Monday...The Good And The Bad

First the good news. We got the AFP results back Monday. Everything looks fine, so we are sticking with our local doctor and hospital for delivery. No more tests or worrying!

Now the bad news. My computer crashed on Monday so until it gets fixed or we get another, you can expect updates on this blog to be sporadic at best. The only reason I am able to update now is because I am at work. If my boss is reading this, I am clocked out! This is my lunch break, and since I left my lunch in the fridge at home, I have plenty of time for things such as blogging.

3 comments:

Denise C said...

Mine is broke too and I still have not got another one. I use Momma's now, but I still don't have enough time to do everything.

Denise C said...

And I'm glad the results came back good!!

Holly and Tj said...

So glad to hear everything is alright!