Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mud Between Your Toes

Noah: Momma, have you ever felt mud squish between your toes?
Me: Yes Noah, I think I have.
Noah: Don't it just feel so good?
Me: Yes Noah, I suppose it does.
Noah: I mean, I like clean feet too; but sometimes I just want to feel some mud!

This is the conversation Noah and I had as we walked barefoot back to the shop this evening. Some people like to see their little boys wearing ties and dress shoes, but not me. I'm sure it is nice occasionally, but I prefer my boys barefoot and covered with mud. That is when they seem the happiest, and it always washes off. Maybe it is a really good thing that this newest one isn't a little girl!

3 comments:

Denise C said...

Brianna is happiest when she is dirty too lol.

Holly and Tj said...

That's my kind of boy!

Melissa said...

Just watch out for snakes if you are barefoot!