Sunday, October 12, 2008

No More Bottles

Last Friday (October 3rd), Jonah decided that he no longer wanted to drink out of his bottle. I had planned on taking the bottle away on his first birthday, like I did with Noah, but since he seemed ready for the change, I decided we were going to do it earlier. It really turned out to be not that big of a deal. Like the passy, he really didn't care that he no longer had it.
Jonah turns one on October 22nd, and we are going to have his birthday party October 25th. In order for this party to be "Jonah Friendly" I am banning eggs for the day. I found a chocolate cake recipe that does not contain eggs and I think I will try it. If any of you know of another good cake recipe that does not contain eggs, please let me know.

3 comments:

Denise C said...

I didn't realize it when Jonah was born, but Wade and Jonah have the same Birthday =)

Celeste said...

Tres has been off his bottle for a little while at our house. Now I just have to get everyone else to quit giving him a bottle! haha Actually, sometimes we have to force him to drink out of his own cup bc now he wants to only drink out of ours.

Gary & Brenda said...

happy birthday, jonah xoxo