Monday, July 5, 2010

It's Been A While

With the hovering dark cloud and a packed Summer schedule, I have not posted on here in a while. This past week was probably one of the busiest weeks of the year as butter beans, peas, and okra were ready in the garden, my car kept dying (remember that dark cloud?), I worked outside the home two days, Joe had three loads that had to get to Maryland, and I taught VBS at our church. The theme was Saddle Ridge Ranch and could not have suited my kids any better. They all had a blast pretending they were on a dude ranch and learning about Jesus. I did get one picture of the three of them after the closing program Friday evening. Micah would not keep his hat on and Jonah is only wearing one shoe, but hey, you take what you can get...right?


As soon as the VBS closing program was over, we picked up Granny Faye and headed out to Land's End to spend the holiday weekend with Grammy and Pa. Hopefully I will have those pictures from Mom to load on here soon.

No comments: